Many people have encountered warning or alert popup that asked them to call certain numbers for tech support help. This post will tell you the real feature of 1-888-673-6721 Popup. Please read more.
About 1-888-673-6721 Popup
1-888-673-6721 Popupis usually regarded as a browser redirect infection which shows up to tell you that your windows firewall is at risk. It threatens users that their credit card details, banking information, e-mail passwords, and important chat logs are not secured. It may sound like a useful security warning that exposes threats for you.
However, this warning is totally intrusive. No matter how serious is the situation it states, what it needs is your calls on its hotline. 1-888-673-6721 Popup can take over your Google chrome, Internet Explorer, or Firefox. It seems that you have got malicious extension or mulish codes/cookies on your browser; otherwise you will not receive those popups from time to time.
Guides to Remove 1-888-673-6721 Popup
1-888-673-6721 Popup is a nasty and risk program. You should take immediate actions to remove it. Here are some tips about removing this pop-up. You can remove it with the guides below. >> Click Here for Quick Access to Automatic Removal Tool
Method 1: Manually Remove 1-888-673-6721 Popup by Yourself
Step 1. Remove 1-888-673-6721 Popup from control panel.
1). Start->Control Panel (older Windows) or press Windows Key->Search and enter Control Panel (Windows 8)
2). Locate Uninstall a program, go through a list of programs and select newly-installed entries related to 1-888-673-6721 Popup, and click Uninstall button.
Step 2. Remove 1-888-673-6721 Popup from browsers.
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on the gear icon (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then select Manage add-ons.
2. From the Toolbars and Extensions tab, select 1-888-673-6721 Popup or relative extensions and click on Disable.
3. on Search Providers, remove 1-888-673-6721 Popup from the list.
4. to Tools > Internet Options > General >Home pages > Use default. Replace 1-888-673-6721 Popup or random URL with a desired domain like www.google.com> Click Apply to complete the operation.
Close your Internet Explorer, right click on your IE shortcut and then click on the Properties option.
1. Click on the button at the top right corner to open Menu > Add-ons > Extensions >
2. Find 1-888-673-6721 Popup related add-ons and delete them.
3. Simultaneously tap Alt+T keys and select Options > General tab and move to the Home Page. Overwrite/remove the Home Page URL and click OK.
On Firefox, tab Alt and H altogether, select Troubleshooting Information > Reset > Reset Firefox
1. Click on the Customize icon(wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
Note: Find 1-888-673-6721 Popup related add-ons and delete them.
2. Go to Chrome Menu >Settings > On startup >Set pages >
3. Click on the X button to delete it and add a new URL, for example, www.google.com.
(1). Settings > Appearance > Change >
(2). Settings > Search > Manage search engines >
Note: There may be many residual files and invalid registry entries left behind to occupy your computer disk space and weaken your computer performance. From this perspective, you may need the help of a system cleaner and optimizer. You could use RegCure Pro
Tip 1. Click the icon to download the most popular computer optimizer RegCure Pro
Tip 2. Follow the instructions to get the tool installed
Tip 3. Run RegCure Pro to start a scan on your computer
It will begin to automatically scan your computer for errors
Tip 4. Use the in-built “Fix All” scheduler to automate the optimization process
Method 2: Automatically Remove 1-888-673-6721 Popup by SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive real-time spyware detection and removal tool for your PC. You can remove 1-888-673-6721 Popup with this powerful tool. Please read the instruction below.
(Please be at ease for SpyHunter, since it will never bundle with any programs and it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.)
Step 1. Download SpyHunter for automatic remover.
a) Click the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
b) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step 2. Run SpyHunter to fully scan your PC
Run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to scan your PC for 1-888-673-6721 Popup items
Step 3. Show the scan result and delete all detected items.
Warm Reminder: 1-888-673-6721 Popup is a nasty browser redirect infection. It is complicated for inexperienced users to remove it manually. Hope that you can completely remove all the threats by manual removal instructions above. To safely and quickly remove this adware from your PC, you are suggested to Download and Install Powerful Security Tool.
To better protect your computer, you can equip your computer with RegCure Pro for dual protection.