What is OptiSpace? Is it helpful?
If you are annoying by various pop-up ads, deals, coupons from OptiSpace, it means that your computer might be infected with OptiSpace adware. OptiSpace is a ad-supported program that can be classified as an adware. It claims to be a help tool that can help you improve your Internet surfing experiences. However, it is not so useful as it states and bring you lots of advertisements which can really interrupt your browsing online. Those ads are often labeled as “Ads by OptiSpace“, “OptiSpace Ads”, “Powered by OptiSpace”, “Brought by OptiSpace”, etc. Please ignore them whenever you notice online.
Harmful traits of OptiSpace
- It adds other useless extensions and add-ons to your computer
- It distributes a lot of ads that can interrupt your normal online activities.
- It injects advertising banners to your web page that you are visiting.
- It slows down your web browser or even cause it freeze.
- It may bring other potentially unwanted programs or even malware and viruses.
- It may mislead you to other unknown websites.
If you want to remove OptiSpace ads, firstly you should know where it comes from. Typically, OptiSpace can invade into your computer by some ways. For instance, when you download some free software from unsafe source, it may come together. Besides, when you open some spam email attachments, click some malicious links/pop-ups or visit some compromised websites, you computer might also be infected with the adware or other computer infections.
How to remove OptiSpace ads from PC?
>>Method one: Manually remove OptiSpace.
Step 1: remove OptiSpace Ads from Control Panel.
For Windows 8, open the Start screen, type Uninstall and then go to Settings. In the search results, go to Uninstall a program.
For Windows 7 and Vista, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel>Programs>Uninstall a Program
For Windows XP, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs
Select OptiSpace Ads from the listed program and then click uninstall.
Step 2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop related processes in the Windows Task Manager.
Step 3. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ → choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘OptiSpace Ads’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Internet Options’, select ‘General tab’ and click ‘Use default’ button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’.
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage search engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘OptiSpace Ads’ from the list remove it by clicking the “X” mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engines….’;
2) Choose ‘OptiSpace Ads’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Options’. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the ‘General tab’;
Step 4. Delete related malicious registry entries.
Open Registry Editor by pressing Window+R keys together.(another way is clicking on the Start button and choosing Run option, then typing into Regedit and pressing Enter. )
Delete all the vicious registries.
>>Method two: Remove OptiSpace Permanently with Spyhunter Antivirus software.
If you don’t have much time or patience to remove OptiSpace Ads, you can download and install Spyhunter to do the job for you. You not only enjoy the removal but also can keep Spyhunter and protect your computer in the future. Go on and Try it.
(Please be at ease for SpyHunter, since it will never bundle with any programs and it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.)
1). Click the download button below.
2). After finishing downloading, click Run to install SpyHunter step by step.
3). After finishing installing, SpyHunter will scan and diagnose your entire system automatically.
4). As the scanning is complete, all detected threats will be listed out. Then, you can click on “Fix Threats” to remove all of the threats found in your system.
Optional solution: use RegCure Pro to optimize your PC.
After using manual and automatic methods, you may get rid of OptiSpace Ads. if you want to optimize your PC, you can download the powerful tool RegCure Pro.
RegCure Pro is a kind of tool you need to install to boost your computer’s speed and performance. It can repair the computer’s system, and clean up the registry, junk, duplicate files and errors. The best way to improve your computer’s performance is to start with a scan. It can help you understand the current health status of your computer.
1. Download RegCure Pro by clicking on the button below.
2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then follow the instructions to install it.
If you do not have much experience to remove it manually, it is suggested that you should download the most popular antivirus program SpyHunter to help you quickly and automatically remove all possible infections from your computer.