“A few days ago, JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA has been detected on my computers, and then I try to uninstall with common steps, but all in vain, how do I remove this infection effectively?”
If you have the same problem, download some famous removal tool on your PC to scan and detect JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA.
JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA is categorized as a computer virus that belongs to the Trojan category. It has managed to sneak into many computers without permission from the PC owners. Victims of this Trojan infection have suffered a lot from the consequences. Common with many other Trojan viruses, it can try to make changes of the settings on the infected system immediately. Many new files and registry can be created, and this infection can keep changing the names of the files itself, so many users find it is very difficult to locate the infected files. Those all add more difficulties to remove JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA.
It’s always too late to realize this is a nuisance because it has well built onto the compromised machine. It can cause a lot of redirects to malware sites and show up many fake alerts. All those displayed activities made by JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA from is to help the creators of this virus make profit. It has the ability to decrease the system performance quality with slowing down the running speed, causing high CUP usage and dropping other computer infections without your approval. To protect your infected computer from further damaging and avoid unwanted PC problems, it’s urgent for you to remove JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA the moment you witness the traces in the system.
Witness on some damages from JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA
1, it can attack your PC seriously.
2, this Trojan can modify the settings of the system in the background.
3, it can add new files and registry or other features which will attack the PC seriously.
4, this infection can show many annoying pop-ups and redirections if you open your internet browsers to search something.
5, it will introduce other infections on the target computer.
6, it can help hackers to steal your personal information such as usernames and passwords, or other valuable pieces of information.
How Can I Remove JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA
I: Reboot your PC in Safe Mode with Networking
Reboot the PC and keep pressing F8 key on the keyboard before Windows launches. Hit the arrow keys to choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then tap Enter key to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8:
1.Press the Windows key + C, and then click Settings.
2. Click Power, hold down Shift on your keyboard and click Restart.
3. Click Troubleshoot.
4. Click Advanced options.
5. Click Startup Settings
6. Click Restart.
7. Press 5 on your keyboard to Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
II: Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA.
Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu→type msconfig in the search bar → open System Configuration →Disable all possible startup items generated.
For Windows XP:
Step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including this Trojan:
III: Remove JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA Automatically
Here are steps explain how to install SpyHunter on your computer:
2. Execute the installation process by double-clicking the downloaded file. The file has finished downloading, SpyHunter.exe icon that now appears on your desktop. (In the “File Download” dialog box, press “Save” to save SpyHunter file. In the “Save As” dialog box, save the SpyHunter file on your Desktop)
3. If Windows prompts you as to whether or not you wish to run SpyHunter, please allow it to run.
4. Once the file has downloaded, give permission for the Setup Wizard to launch by clicking the “Next” button. Continue following the Setup Wizard to complete the SpyHunter installation process.
5. After the installation has been successfully completed, SpyHunter will download the latest version.
6. SpyHunter will start scanning your system automatically right after the installation has been completed successfully.
7. When SpyHunter is finished scanning it will display a screen that displays any malware that it has detected.
8. You should now click on the Apply Actions button to remove all the listed malware.
Removal Video of JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA (Reference)
If you cannot remove JS/TrojanClicker.Agent.NDA by following some steps online, to identify them, scanning with Spyhunter – a reputable antispyware tool might be useful.