Price Slayer is an adware disguising itself as a useful tool added in the extensions or add-ons of your browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. It claims that users can get benefits from it through the coupons, deals, discounts and competitive price it promotes. On the contrary, it stimulates you to spend money and it is wasting your time on looking theses pesky ads.
As Price Slayer gets the chance to enter your system, you need to be very careful with it. Typically, it is not a vicious virus but a dangerous unwanted program that may be a potential threat to your computer. Clicking even one of these ads Price Slayer promotes, you will be misled to other suspicious or infected websites which can probably ruin your computer. The adware is supported by the third parties who aim to obtain pay-per-click revenue, but it may also be supported by cyber criminals who tend to attack users’ computers so as to steal personal information especially banking details. Besides, it is able to
What Price Slayer will do to you?
- It will display tons of endless pop-ups when you are surfing the Internet.
- It will redirect your random pages to suspicious sites.
- It will bring other vicious viruses to you.
- It will drag down the speed of your computer.
- It will modify the default settings of your browsers.
- It will steal your personal information.
Price Slayer can infect your compute through many ways. Being bundling with free software and shared files is the normal one, but sometimes, users may allow it into their computers by clicking pop-ups or dubious links. What you should remember is choosing the custom or advanced option during the installation of free software. The following content will tell you how to get rid of Price Slayer effectively.
Method 1：Manual Removal
STEP 1：Uninstall the program
- Press Windows + R .
- Type control in the blank.
- Click Programs.
- Select the target program and click Uninstall.
STEP 2: Show hidden files
- Press Windows + R.
- Choose Folder Options.
- Select Show hidden files and folders.
- Do not check Hide protected operating system files(Recommended).
Delte all of them: %AppData%\<random>.exe C:\Windows\Temp\<random>.exe
Solution 2: Remove from browsers( Google Chrome,Mozilla Firefox,Internet Explorer)
- Click the top-right button and Choose Tools > Extensions
- Select the target program under the Extensions tab.
- Click the Remove icon.
- Click the Menu on the top-right corner.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Under the tab Extensions, choose the target program and click Remove.
- Click the button on the top-right corner.
- Choose Manage add-ons.
- Under the tab Toolbars and Extensions, Select the target program and click Disable.
Solution 3: Remove with SpyHunter
- Click the button below to download SpyHunter.
- Click Start New Scan to scan your PC completely.
- Wait for several minutes to scan.
- Click Fix Threats to finish the removal.
After the removal, you need to optimize your system with RegCure Pro.
- Click the button below to download RegCure Pro.
- Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Scanning your PC by clicking the button System Scan.
- Click Fix All to finish the optimization.
Manual removal requires proficient computer skills, but if you are not, automatic removal is the best choice for you. SpyHunter will help you remove malicious programs completely and timely, detect the threats to your computer and protect you from being attacked again. RegCurePro is the assistant of SpyHunter and it aims to optimize your PC so as to make your computer perform well.