Image of Websearch.SearchIsSimple.Info
Summary Details of Websearch.SearchIsSimple.Info
Websearch.SearchIsSimple.Info is a misleading search engine that can be compatible with all brands of internet browsers without obvious notification. In common sense, we classify it as a browser hijacker. Once gets attached with browsers, it will try to make some changes of the settings of browsers in the background. As long as changes occur, you will find that your default browsers load in a strangely way. In the first side, you can see that your original homepage and search engine has been changed into the URL below:
Websearch.SearchIsSimple.Info is type of web browser hijacker that can hijack the default search engine and search into its own domain. And then it also can add malicious scripts to this website (redirecting this site to other malicious sources, etc.), and thus, leading your PC to infect with various spyware and malware. It often comes as bundled to certain freeware like software update, multimedia players, download tool, or utilities to speed up the Internet. When you install a free program, this hijacker will come on your computer. What is more, Websearch.SearchIsSimple.Info this browser hijacker also tracks users’ Internet browsing activity by recording web pages visited, activity on those pages, search terms, and information within social media websites. So you have t]o remove it from your PC as soon as possible you can.
Read the list below made by Websearch.SearchIsSimple.Info
1. Homepage is replaced with Websearch.SearchIsSimple.Info.
2. Frequently get redirected to its own domain and other affiliate pages.
3. Random ad or fake award type pages opens automatically quite often.
4. Get endless commercial pop ups.
5. Certain sites are blocked.
6. No access to related search results.
Parts to Remove Websearch.SearchIsSimple.Info from Browsers
Part I: Reset web browsers to its default settings to remove Websearch.SearchIsSimple.Info
1. Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar, located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window, then select Settings.
2. Scroll down to the bottom to click Show advanced settings.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of that page and click Reset browser settings to reset Chrome to its default settings.
4. A confirmation dialog should now be displayed, asking if you want to reset Chrome to its initial state. To initiate the process, click on the Reset button.
1. To reset Firefox to its default settings, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting information page.
2．Firefox’s Troubleshooting Information page should now be visible, displayed in a new tab or window. To reset your browser to its default state, click on the Reset Firefox button.
3. A confirmation dialog should now be displayed, asking if you want to reset Firefox to its initial state. To initiate the process, click on the Reset Firefox button.
1. Click on the Gear icon, also known as the Action or Tools menu, located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window. When the drop-down menu appears, select Internet options.
2. Internet Explorer’s Internet Options dialog should now be displayed, overlaying your browser window. Click on the Advanced tab, circled in the example below.
3. The Advanced Options tab should now be displayed. Towards the bottom of this tab is a section labeled Reset Internet Explorer settings. Click on the Reset button, found within this section.
4. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog, shown in the example below, should now be displayed. Place a check mark next to the Delete personal settings option, highlighted in the example below, then click on the Reset button to initiate this process.
Step Part: Modify target shortcut
1. Right-click the browser shortcut.
2. Select Properties and open Shortcut tab.
3. Navigate to Target line.
4. Delete the text that is OUTSIDE of quotation marks and click OK.
Part III: Run a computer scan with SpyHunter to remove Websearch.SearchIsSimple.Info (the most important step)
How to Install SpyHunter:
1. Start the installation process by double-clicking the downloaded file.
2. Please click “Yes” or “Allow”, and then give your permission to make changes to your computer.
3. Accept the License Agreement and click the “Next” button.
4. When the installation finishes, please make a full scan with system.
5. After scanning your system, please select all infections detected by SpyHunter.
Sample Remove Video Below
Websearch.SearchIsSimple.Info is a misleading search engine that can trigger many browser problems. You will experience many pop-ups from this site and you keep redirecting to its own domain. So you have to remove it with effective removal tool.