What is Adcloud?
Adcloud is classified as a potentially unwanted adware which usually appears on IE, Firefox or Chrome after you download something to your computer. This adware is known for its bundling feature. When you download certain software that has bundled with this adware, you will find different kinds of advertisement labeled with “Ads by Adcloud” or “Brought by Adcloud” on every website that you visit.
This adware is promoted as a great tool to provide users with great deals, discounts and price comparisons. It seems wonderful but just potentially unwanted. It is also added on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome (as browser extension), and Internet Explorer (as Browser Helper Object). So when you browse the web, it will offer you a flood of commercial pop-ups or banners which interrupt your internet browsing. Please note that this adware can also record your browsing history and send it to third party. You should remove it as soon as possible.
How to Get Rid of Adcloud?
Adcloud is often designed to generate revenue by sharing collected data with third parties and displaying intrusive online advertisements. You should take actions to fix your infected computer. Please read the following post and learn how to remove it.
Guide 1: Manually Remove Adcloud
Guide 2: Automatically Remove Adcloud with SpyHunter (Click Here)
Guide 1: Manually Remove Adcloud
Step 1. Remove Adcloud from control panel.
- Right click “Start” button or lower left corner of your desktop to open the Menu.
- Select “Control Panel” option in the menu.
- Click “Programs and Features” to open the list of installed programs.
- Select malicious program and click “Uninstall” button.
Windows 7 or Vista
- Click on “Start” button placed at the bottom left corner.
- Click “Control Panel” option in the Start menu
- Locate “Uninstall a program“/”Programs and Features” option in the Control Panel menu
- Scroll through the program list and highlight malicious program. Then, click “Uninstall“
Step 2. Remove Adcloud pop-up and extension from your browser.
1. Open Internet Explorer > Tools > Manager Add-on
2. Tools and Extensions> search for Adcloud > click Disable
3. Clear the browser history and restart IE to take effect.
– Go to Internet Option from the top right menu > Advanced > Reset > check Delete Personal Settings > Reset > ok
1. Launch up Google Chrome> click Tools on top right menu> click Extension> search for Adcloud> click trash bin
2. Clear the history and cookies of Google Chrome and then restart the browser to take effect
– On step 1, select History > Clear browser data
1. Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right, and select Add-ons.
2. Find Adcloud add-on and remove it.
3. On Firefox, tab Alt and H altogether, select Troubleshooting Information > Reset > Reset Firefox
Step 2. Scan and optimize your PC with RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is a useful tool that may help you scan and optimize your PC. It is packed with the tools you need to boost your PC’s speed and performance. It scans common problem areas – and quickly and safely fixes them. As well, it has several tools and features to address other performance and computing issues. You are highly suggested to follow the guide below and install it.
1). Click the icon to download RegCure Pro.
2). Click “Yes” to run the profile.
3). Click “Next Button” and finish the installation process.
4). After installation, run the RegCure Pro to start.
5). Scan your computer for errors by making a system scan.
6).After scanning, choose the items you want to clean and fix them.
Note: If you want to remove quick and safely, you are highly recommended to go to the Guide 2 below.
Guide 2: Automatically Remove Adcloud with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive real-time spyware detection and removal tool for your PC. You can remove Adcloud and related extensions with this powerful tool. It is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection. Please read the instruction below.
(Please be at ease for SpyHunter, since it will never bundle with any programs and it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.)
1). Click the download button below.
2). After finishing downloading, click Run to install SpyHunter step by step.
3). After finishing installing, SpyHunter will scan and diagnose your entire system automatically.
4). As the scanning is complete, all detected threats will be listed out. Then, you can click on “Fix Threats” to remove all of the threats found in your system.
Final Tips: Adcloud is an annoying adware that will display unwanted and untrue advertisements in your computer. It is high time to remove it from your PC. If you need a quicker and safer way out of Adcloud, please feel free to Download and Install Powerful Security Tool Here.
To make your computer safer, you can download and install RegCure Pro to ensure dual protection.