I have a web browser hijacker h**p://usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 that then is redirected to http://www-search.info/?originaloriginalsrc=”us. I can’t find a way to remove it from my computer. Is there any suggestion that works for me?
What is Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9?
Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 is classified as a malicious browser redirect or hijacker that affects users’ internet browsing seriously. It is a self-invited guest that usually gets into users’ computers without any permission. It can be bundled with many other third party programs such as video plays, download managers, and game apps. You are not advised to get any software from unreliable resources. If you do want, you’d better choose advanced or custom installation to reject anything unwanted alongside.
You should keep away from this annoying browser redirect or hijacker if you want good internet environment. But if you are infected by this redirect, you may encounter many other problems. For examples:
- It may alter your browser home page, new tab page and even default search engine;
- It may read/modify/add browser cookies and compromise your valuable information;
- It may download unwanted or even malicious files or programs to your computer;
- It may trigger various unwanted or deceitful pop-up ads to interrupt your browsing;
- It may load too many sites or pop-ups to slow your computer.
How to Remove Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9?
Alongside with this annoying browser redirect or hijacker may be some severe computer threats such as malware. You are highly recommended to scan your computer with a powerful anti-malware/spyware Spyhunter to check out the problem in details and remove the threats to keep your PC safe.
If you want to get rid of this tricky pop-up quickly and safely, you can Click Here for Quick Access to Automatic Removal Tool
Method 1: Manually Remove Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 by Yourself
Step 1. Remove Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 from control panel.
1). Start->Control Panel (older Windows) or press Windows Key->Search and enter Control Panel (Windows 8)
2). Locate Uninstall a program, go through a list of programs and select newly-installed entries related to Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9, and click Uninstall button.
Step 2. Remove Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 from browsers.
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on the gear icon (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then select Manage add-ons.
2. From the Toolbars and Extensions tab, select Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 or relative extensions and click on Disable.
3. on Search Providers, remove Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 from the list.
4. to Tools > Internet Options > General >Home pages > Use default. Replace Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 or random URL with a desired domain like www.google.com> Click Apply to complete the operation.
Close your Internet Explorer, right click on your IE shortcut and then click on the Properties option.
1. Click on the button at the top right corner to open Menu > Add-ons > Extensions >
2. Find Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 related add-ons and delete them.
3. Simultaneously tap Alt+T keys and select Options > General tab and move to the Home Page. Overwrite/remove the Home Page URL and click OK.
On Firefox, tab Alt and H altogether, select Troubleshooting Information > Reset > Reset Firefox
1. Click on the Customize icon(wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
Note: Find Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 related add-ons and delete them.
2. Go to Chrome Menu >Settings > On startup >Set pages >
3. Click on the X button to delete it and add a new URL, for example, www.google.com.
(1). Settings > Appearance > Change >
(2). Settings > Search > Manage search engines >
Note: There may be many residual files and invalid registry entries left behind to occupy your computer disk space and weaken your computer performance. From this perspective, you may need the help of a system cleaner and optimizer. You could use RegCure Pro
Tip 1. Click the icon to download the most popular computer optimizer RegCure Pro
Tip 2. Follow the instructions to get the tool installed
Tip 3. Run RegCure Pro to start a scan on your computer
It will begin to automatically scan your computer for errors
Tip 4. Use the in-built “Fix All” scheduler to automate the optimization process
Method 2: Automatically Remove Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 by SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive real-time spyware detection and removal tool for your PC. You can remove Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 with this powerful tool. Please read the instruction below.
(Please be at ease for SpyHunter, since it will never bundle with any programs and it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.)
Step 1. Download SpyHunter for automatic remover.
a) Click the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
b) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step 2. Run SpyHunter to fully scan your PC
Run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to scan your PC for Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 items
Step 3. Show the scan result and delete all detected items.
Usa-aa.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com /?grp=9 can be removed if all the associated components are deleted. It is complicated for inexperienced users to remove it manually. Hope that you can completely remove all the threats by manual removal instructions above. To safely and quickly remove this adware from your PC, you are suggested to Download and Install Powerful Security Tool.