What is Tile Count?
Tile Count is an adware that presents itself as a legitimate tool to enhance users’ internet browsing. It realizes what it promises via displaying good deals, coupons, or comparison shopping, which seems quite helpful to some degree. However, this adware break its promise soon after it gets attached to your computer.
Created bySuperWeb LLC, Tile Count will generate intrusive online advertisements labeled “Ads by Tile Count”, “Powered by Tile Count” or “Tile Count Deals” on the screen to interrupt users’ browsing activities. It is often used to promote various commercial advertisements in the form of banners, popups, and pop-unders. And those commercial advertisements always involve different contents such as linked products, coupons, and discount deals. How do you feel when all these ads bomb your browser? Can you still go on surfing? No, this adware has totally mess up all your browsing activities.
Tile Count installs itself on your computer without your knowledge because it is often bundled with other freeware downloads. You should keep reading the terms and agreements when installing any of the applications. Your option for ‘Advanced’ or ‘Custom’ installation will be a great way to block something unwanted or even malicious.
How to Get Rid of Tile Count?
Tile Count is a potential threat for PC; you should remove this adware as soon as possible. Please follow the guides below to completely get rid of them from all your infected browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome。
Guide 1: Manually Remove Tile Count
Guide 1: Manually Remove Tile Count
Step 1. Remove Tile Count from control panel.
- Right click “Start” button or lower left corner of your desktop to open the Menu.
- Select “Control Panel” option in the menu.
- Click “Programs and Features” to open the list of installed programs.
- Select malicious program and click “Uninstall” button.
Windows 7 or Vista
- Click on “Start” button placed at the bottom left corner.
- Click “Control Panel” option in the Start menu
- Locate “Uninstall a program“/”Programs and Features” option in the Control Panel menu
- Scroll through the program list and highlight malicious program. Then, click “Uninstall“
Step 2. Remove Tile Count pop-up and extension from your browser.
1. Open Internet Explorer > Tools > Manager Add-on
2. Tools and Extensions> search for Tile Count > click Disable
3. Clear the browser history and restart IE to take effect.
– Go to Internet Option from the top right menu > Advanced > Reset > check Delete Personal Settings > Reset > ok
1. Launch up Google Chrome> click Tools on top right menu> click Extension> search for Tile Count> click trash bin
2. Clear the history and cookies of Google Chrome and then restart the browser to take effect
– On step 1, select History > Clear browser data
1. Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right, and select Add-ons.
2. Find Tile Count add-on and remove it.
3. On Firefox, tab Alt and H altogether, select Troubleshooting Information > Reset > Reset Firefox
Step 2. Scan and optimize your PC with RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is a useful tool that may help you scan and optimize your PC. It is packed with the tools you need to boost your PC’s speed and performance. It scans common problem areas – and quickly and safely fixes them. As well, it has several tools and features to address other performance and computing issues. You are highly suggested to follow the guide below and install it.
1). Click the icon to download RegCure Pro.
2). Click “Yes” to run the profile.
3). Click “Next Button” and finish the installation process.
4). After installation, run the RegCure Pro to start.
5). Scan your computer for errors by making a system scan.
6).After scanning, choose the items you want to clean and fix them.
Note: If you want to remove quick and safely, you are highly recommended to go to the Guide 2 below.
Guide 2: Automatically Remove Tile Count with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive real-time spyware detection and removal tool for your PC. You can remove Tile Count and related extensions with this powerful tool. It is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection. Please read the instruction below.
(Please be at ease for SpyHunter, since it will never bundle with any programs and it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.)
2). After finishing downloading, click Run to install SpyHunter step by step.
3). After finishing installing, SpyHunter will scan and diagnose your entire system automatically.
4). As the scanning is complete, all detected threats will be listed out. Then, you can click on “Fix Threats” to remove all of the threats found in your system.
Final Tips: Tile Count is an annoying adware that will display unwanted and untrue advertisements in your computer. It is high time to remove it from your PC. If you need a quicker and safer way out of Tile Count, please feel free to Download and Install Powerful Security Tool Here.
To make your computer safer, you can download and install RegCure Pro to ensure dual protection.