Webpagenotificationwarningerrorbrowsersecuritythreat.co can be defined as an adware for its displaying annoying fake alerts. When you are infected, your random page will be redirected to this suspicious site warning that your computer is getting in troubles. No matter what happens, do not trust this fake alert. The conditions of your computer cannot be checked only by a website. Meanwhile, this adware may provide a phone call or a link for you to give you so-called service. Actually, the cyber criminals behind this program are trying to trick you to buy their product. I don’t think they are helping you, but all they do to you is very dangerous. They may install other malicious program into your extensions or add-ons automatically after you trust the alert and click one of the links they offer. The aftermath you have to deal with is page redirection, replacement of homepage and default search engine and even system crash.
Webpagenotificationwarningerrorbrowsersecuritythreat.co is usually hidden in free software and spam email attachment. Users should be very careful with the instruction during the installation. If you see a custom or advanced option, choose it without hesitation. The only thing getting away from this adware is to be aware of the way it gets into your computer and the solutions to remove it.
- It will pop up fake alert to scare you.
- It will trick you to install malicious programs.
- It will drag down the speed of your computer by adding undesired applications.
- It will redirect your pages to other malicious sites.
- It will modify the settings of your browsers without your consent.
Method 1: Manual Removal (only for experienced users with proficient PC skills)
Method 2: Automatic Removal (easy and safe way to remove)
Method 1：Manual Removal
STEP 1：Reboot your PC into Safe mode
- Restart your machine.
- when you see the screen with words on it, keep pressing F8 key.
- Choose?Safe Mode with Networking with arrow keys.
STEP 2: Show hidden files
- Press Windows + R.
- Choose Folder Options.
- Select Show hidden files and folders.
- Do not check Hide protected operating system files(Recommended).
Delte all of them: %AppData%\<random>.exe C:\Windows\Temp\<random>.exe
Solution 2: Reset?browsers( Google Chrome,Mozilla Firefox,Internet Explorer)
- Click the top-right button and choose?settings
- Click show advanced settings at the bottom of the page.
- Find Reset settings and click it.
- Click the Menu on the top-right corner.
- Find Help menu and click it?.
- Choose?Troubleshooting Information > Refresh Firefox.
- Click the button on the top-right corner.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Under the tab Advanced, click Reset button.
Solution 3: Remove with SpyHunter
- Click the button below to download SpyHunter.
- Click Start New Scan to scan your PC completely.
- Wait for several minutes to scan.
- Click Fix Threats to finish the removal.
After the removal, you need to optimize your system with RegCure Pro.
- Click the button below to download RegCure Pro.
- Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Scanning your PC by clicking the button System Scan.
- Click Fix All to finish the optimization.
Manual removal requires proficient computer skills, but if you are not, automatic removal is the best choice for you. SpyHunter will help you remove malicious programs completely and timely, detect the threats to your computer and protect you from being attacked again. RegCurePro is the assistant of SpyHunter and it aims to optimize your PC so as to make your computer perform well.