Something went wrong on your computer? You always found a searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net redirect page on your browser? And then you found you were in a suspected yahoo site? What is it? How to remove it?
A Brief Introduction of Searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net
These days, many computer users complained that their browser has been hijacked by searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net (with long random postfix). And then their home page or new tab changed into https://search.yahoo.com/?type=__default. It is disturbing because the entire browser has been messed up. Whatever you do with this infected browser, you will be interrupted by this nettlesome browser hijacker. You will not go online smoothly until you completely get rid of searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net.
This browser hijacker also regarded as a type of malware that comes bundled with software downloads or gets in via your insecure online activities. Once installed, it will affect almost all the browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Once installed, it will change your browser settings and alter some of your system settings. You will find your home page, new tab and default search engine changed into suspected ones without your permission. It can also redirect your webpage so your internet experience will be interrupted over and over. Besides, it will possibly compromise your privacy and your system security. There will be other adverse PC experience such as slow computer.
Effective Ways to Remove Searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net
Actually, this browser hijacker is a hinder to your computer and internet experience. You should remove it from your computer without any delay. Here are two removal guides that will help you remove it. Please keep reading. Now you can go through the following passages to learn effective removal methods.
To get better security, you are highly recommended to install powerful anti-malware tool to fix your PC.
Solution 1: Manual Removal Instruction
Step 1. Stop Searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net process in Task Maneger.
Press Ctrl+sShift+Esc or Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open Windows Task Manager, find malicious processes and click End process.
Step 2. Uninstall Searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net from Control Panel.
- Right click “Start” button or lower left corner of your desktop to open the Menu.
- Select “Control Panel” option in the menu.
- Click “Uninstall a Program” to open the list of installed programs.
- Select malicious program and click “Uninstall” button.
Windows 7 or Vista
- Click on “Start” button placed at the bottom left corner.
- Click “Control Panel” option in the Start menu
- Locate “Uninstall a program“/”Programs and Features” option in the Control Panel menu
- Scroll through the program list and highlight malicious program. Then, click “Uninstall“
Step 3. Remove Searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net from your browser.
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on the gear icon (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then select Manage add-ons.
2. From the Toolbars and Extensions tab, select unwanted or relative extensions and click on Disable.
3. on Search Providers, remove Searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net from the list.
4. Tools > Internet Options > General >Home pages > Use default. Replace Searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net or random URL with a desired domain like www.google.com> Click Apply to complete the operation.
Close your Internet Explorer, right click on your IE shortcut and then click on the Properties option.
1. Click on the button at the top right corner to open Menu > Add-ons > Extensions >
2. Find Searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net related add-ons and delete them.
3. Simultaneously tap Alt+T keys and select Options > General tab and move to the Home Page. Overwrite/remove the Home Page URL and click OK.
On Firefox, tab Alt and H altogether, select Troubleshooting Information > Reset > Reset Firefox
1. Click on the Customize icon(wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
Find Searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net related extensions and delete them.
2. Go to Chrome Menu >Settings > On startup >Set pages >
3. Click on the X button to delete it and add a new URL, for example, www.google.com.
(1). Settings > Appearance > Change >
(2). Settings > Search > Manage search engines >
Note: The manual removal is possibly hard for you. Make sure that you can handle it by yourself. If you can not make it on your own, you are recommended to download useful removal tools SpyHunter to assist you. Please read the following post carefully.
Solution 2: Automatic Removal Instruction
SpyHunter is an adaptive real-time spyware detection and removal tool for your PC. You can remove Searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net and related extensions with this powerful tool. Please read the instruction below. (Please be at ease for SpyHunter, since it will never bundle with any programs and it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.) 1). Click the download button below.
2). After finishing downloading, click Run to install SpyHunter step by step.
3). After finishing installing, SpyHunter will scan and diagnose your entire system automatically.
4). As the scanning is coplete, all detected threats will be listed out. Then, you can click on “Fix Threats” to remove all of the threats found
Scan and Optimize Your PC with RegCure Pro (Highly Recommended)
RegCure Pro is packed with the tools you need to boost your PC’s speed and performance. Featuring an intuitive interface and easy-to-use work flow, RegCure Pro scans common problem areas – and quickly and safely fixes them. As well, it has several tools and features to address other performance and computing issues. You are welcomed to follow the guide below and install it.
1). Click the icon to download RegCure Pro.
2). Click “Yes” to run the profile.
3). Click “Next Button” and finish the installation process.
4). After installation, run the RegCure Pro to start.
5). Scan your computer for errors by making a system scan.
6).After scanning, choose the items you want to clean and fix them.
Searchinterneat-a.akamaihd.net is a pesky browser hijacker that will do a lot of unexpected behaviors in your computer. It is high time to remove it from your PC. If you need a quicker and safer way out of adware/spyware/malware, please feel free to Download and Install Powerful Security Tool Here.